Medival Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all potential members

+8
Zangi
jezma
BuckNaked
Spitor
Mephisto666
The_Dude
Lucian Darkheart
tubana
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

To all potential members Empty To all potential members

Post  tubana Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:49 am

Welcome to our forum, This alliance will be the alliance of all of the members. It will be run by votes made by the members and will not be a dictatorship. While understanding we all have real life schedules and commitments we do ask that all members contribute something for the good of all. This could mean military reinforcement of a weaker alliance member that is under attack. Fair trades within the alliance (maybe even giving better deals) in order to bring us all up to speed. Sharing tips and tricks only amongst ourselves to improve our play. Help coordinate new settlement locations to weave a circuit of cities for defense, sharing spy info, and on and on. There are lot's of ways to make an alliance better. Please create a new topic within this section and we will create a secure area where we can discuss with you your recruitment, what you would like from an alliance and what you could do to help.

Thanks
Tubana

Very Happy
tubana
tubana
Knight
Knight

http://www.iltavoloitaliano.com

Back to top Go down

To all potential members Empty Alliance

Post  Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:42 pm

Awaiting further instructions for the alliance....

This posting has been moved to a secure area.

Back to top Go down

To all potential members Empty hi i am new

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:38 am

hi i am new on and i am new too in the game.
i want to ask you if i can to join ur alliance
my name on the game is

Bu.AbbY

perhaps u can accept me or not and i want you to send me the rules if there are any rules

well bye

Back to top Go down

To all potential members Empty Re: To all potential members

Post  tubana Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:33 am

Hello Bu.aBByy,

I will be sending you the rules and then you can tell me if you still would like to join.
tubana
tubana
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

To all potential members Empty posible new member

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:30 am

Hello all,i just start this game,my kids start but dont understud anything :-) and i must try hehe,after tons of strategy games like Travian,Ikariam.... etc want try this,look like to can create good fun here but like every other game is booring play alone,want to help other and maybe sometimes ask for some help (most of help is just advice) till learn this game good,if this alliance need some1 like me i be happy to help,thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  tubana Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Do you agree to comply with the following rules?

1) You may not be a part of another alliance with a different city.
2) You need to be an active player (This means you have to log-in to the game at least once every 3 days). In the event you know that you won't be able to do that due to "real life", you need to post that here on the forum so we know there is a reason that you can not.
3) You must be registered with our forum at https://mknights.rpg-board.net/forum.htm.
4) In the game itself, you need to have a profile description filled out reflecting your "in game self".
5) You don't have to help others in the alliance all the time but you do have to help when possible and it does need to be possible sometimes.
6) We will use designated ambassadors for our diplomatic relations with other alliances.
7) We will also have a designated alliance Secret Service to police alliance policies.
8. Once the alliance rules have been adopted, all major alliance decisions will be made by vote.

Due to the fact that we want to have an active alliance that is beneficial to be a part of, failure to meet these conditions may result in removal from the alliance. In the event you have violations and want to remain in the alliance, punitive action in the form of a "fine" payable to the alliance treasury may be in acted.
tubana
tubana
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  tubana Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:00 pm

Bu.aBByy - the invite has been sent
tubana
tubana
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

To all potential members Empty Alliance invitation

Post  Lucian Darkheart Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:07 pm

Dear Tubana and fellow alliance members,

I would be honoured to join your fine alliance. I am a keen and social player who has increased rapidly in size since joining. I would support the alliance and members as required of me and would love to be part of the Medieval Knights. I have read and fully accept the alliance rules also.

I have already contacted the mighty Tubana "in game" and hope that you will consider my application to join.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kindest regards
Lucian Darkheart
Lucian Darkheart
Lucian Darkheart
Squire Master
Squire Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 6:11 pm

My wife and my son both now have accounts on this game. I would appreciate if the alliance would accept them into the game. They may not be as active as most of us, however I am sitting their accounts. My son will probably be the hardest because he is 9 and he is only allowed on the computer during the weekend because of school.

Back to top Go down

Post  tubana Wed May 12, 2010 9:30 am

Has this been taken care of yet?
tubana
tubana
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 13, 2010 10:25 am

I was able to take care of it myself. I didn't have the right permissions when I first posted.

Back to top Go down

To all potential members Empty Hello

Post  The_Dude Sat May 22, 2010 1:56 pm

Just checking out the Forum and thought I would drop a Hello to everyone.

This sure looks like an active AND organized AND friendly alliance. Wow! As Paris Hilton is famous for saying "That's hot." Cool
The_Dude
The_Dude
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

To all potential members Empty A prospective member

Post  Guest Sun May 23, 2010 5:24 am

Hi,

I'm very interested in your alliance, but I have a couple of questions:

1) While I'm happy to join in "just" wars, I want to be informed about the circumstances around a conflict before I get involved, and have a chance to have my say before war is declared? I can see that some alliances don't work this way - wars are declared by the leaders and everyone else is simply expected to jump. How are things handled here?

2) I'm off in the NW corner of the map, while most of the Knights seem to be in the SW - is that a handicap to me in this alliance?

Regards,
Beanie

Back to top Go down

Post  tubana Sun May 23, 2010 7:09 am

Moose! Welcome! Wait until you see the real area of the forum. It has gotten very active. I dare say more so than BLA. It is difficult for me to keep up at times. I love it. As soon as you accept my invite this is your new home my friend.

Beanie,

Your level of involvement depends upon your rank which you determine because we have all requirements to reach promotion level posted. As a squire, entry level, you do not have the right to a vote, as a knight, first promotion, you do and so on. Distance is always some what of a handicap but we don't limit involvement to our little corner. Who knows, we may need more territory to conquer some day and you could be our foot in the door so to speak.
tubana
tubana
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 23, 2010 8:07 am

tubana wrote:
Beanie,

Your level of involvement depends upon your rank which you determine because we have all requirements to reach promotion level posted. As a squire, entry level, you do not have the right to a vote, as a knight, first promotion, you do and so on. Distance is always some what of a handicap but we don't limit involvement to our little corner. Who knows, we may need more territory to conquer some day and you could be our foot in the door so to speak.

Thanks for that - sounds good. Are the promotion requirements posted somewhere I can see them before I join the alliance?

Back to top Go down

Post  tubana Sun May 23, 2010 11:06 am

No they are not. They are for alliance use only.
tubana
tubana
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

To all potential members Empty Application

Post  Guest Fri May 28, 2010 6:25 pm

Greetings,

My name is madmartigan and I am interested in joining your alliance. I am new to the game but have played those of its ilk before. I am an active player, logging in several times a day on most days.

I look forward to hearing from you.

MM

Back to top Go down

Post  Mephisto666 Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:44 pm

Im an alliance member already, but im posting for a rl friend that is playing the game, and wanna join our ranks as well.

He have 1 week of play, but likes the game, is very active, and grows rly fast.

His name is Spitor, with a capital a bit far in -261 -153, but promised to build his 2nd by me, more near the alliance center.

Hope he can be acepted Wink
Mephisto666
Mephisto666
Squire
Squire

Back to top Go down

To all potential members Empty Ready to Waaagh!

Post  Spitor Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:01 pm

’ello all,
i is a new playa,i is in SW corna an’ as Mephisto666 wrote i is ’is friend,if dis alliance needs some me spearmen, dey will be glad an’ ready to ’elp, ’cos i is ’avin’ some problem controlin’ dem since dey is borin’ an’ dey wonna put some notch on deir belts.

Best regards,
Spitor

----English translation ----
Hello all,
i am a new player,i am in SW corner and as Mephisto666 wrote i am his friend,if this alliance needs some my spearmen they will be glad and ready to help, because i am having some problem controling them since they are boring and they want to put some notch on their belts.

Best regards,
Spitor

Spitor
Squire
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post  BuckNaked Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:28 am

Hello,
I have read your rules and agree to them. May I join your alliance?

BuckNaked
Squire Master
Squire Master

http://www.rainecomputers.ca

Back to top Go down

Post  jezma Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:44 am

Hi there, you are still very small,a very new player to Illyriad.
Tell me, what benefits do you think you will bring to MK ? What kind of gameplay are you looking for?
jezma
jezma
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BuckNaked Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:47 am

Well, I've been playing similar games for years, and while I have just started this one (2 days now) it won't take me long to become a contender. I login every few hours, around the clock (one of the benefits of insomnia). For now, I can't offer much, but soon I will have a reasonable army with which I will gladly help nearby teammates when necessary. Once I have grown and have more resources at my disposal I will use them to help newer, smaller members. Until I have formed a decent army, joining one of the top alliances will discourage others from farming me, and I will be able to make myself useful that much faster.

BuckNaked
Squire Master
Squire Master

http://www.rainecomputers.ca

Back to top Go down

To all potential members Empty Wish to Join Alliance

Post  Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Hi, i just registered on forum, just wondering if i am able to be part of your alliance
I just have one town at the moment, (-20,-94) but plan to expand as soon as possible
main reason for wanting to join alliance is the deterrent factor so others think twice before attacking
i'm also quite willing to help where required if i'm able to

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangi Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Referred here by Tubana.

Guess I'm wanting to join this here alliance. Not much else to say about it.

Zangi
Squire
Squire

Back to top Go down

To all potential members Empty Recruitment Request

Post  Sir Sietz Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:32 pm

I have read through the rules posted on this thread and I am formally requesting to be a member of the Medival Knights. I am located at (-88,-253). I am looking for a more active alliance to be a member of. Please send invitation.
Sir Sietz
Sir Sietz
Knight in training
Knight in training

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next