Medival Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shrapnel The Dwarf From Moridin

3 posters

Go down

Shrapnel The Dwarf From Moridin Empty Shrapnel The Dwarf From Moridin

Post  Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Just taking this moment to introduce myself as a new member. I'd like to thank Jezma for inviting me. I just starting playing the game so I know the basics, but unsure on strategy, so I'd appreciate any help. Thanks for having me.

Back to top Go down

Shrapnel The Dwarf From Moridin Empty Yo

Post  Skorn Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Welcome! When we figure out strategy we'll let you know......

Always remember, a strong economy makes a strong war machine Smile
Skorn
Skorn
Admin
Admin

http://www.davisqualitypainting.com

Back to top Go down

Shrapnel The Dwarf From Moridin Empty Re: Shrapnel The Dwarf From Moridin

Post  tubana Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:53 pm

I just posted a strategy in the members only section. Check it out and let me know what you think.
tubana
tubana
Knight
Knight

http://www.iltavoloitaliano.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:04 am

Do we have a chat room for our Alliance? If not is anyone interested in having one?

Back to top Go down

Post  tubana Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:16 am

I think it is a good idea. I am not sure if we can do that here or not. I am new to setting up a forum. This is on a free forum site and I am just learning. I will see what I can find out. If you keep posting at this rate you will be our spam king cheers
tubana
tubana
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:01 am

Just after I posted the idea a global chat on the illyriad website went active. They said eventually there will be other channels like alliance channels. We may need to only wait and see.

Back to top Go down

Post  tubana Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:32 am

They must have heard you! Laughing
tubana
tubana
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Shrapnel The Dwarf From Moridin Empty hey all

Post  The Nefarious Lucafarious Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:45 am

Hey everybody! The Nefarious Lucafarious of Hammersmashface City here, this seemed like the place to put an intro. Good game so far.

Live Free or Die; Death is not the worst of evils,
L

The Nefarious Lucafarious
Squire
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post  tubana Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:49 pm

Welcome, I am glad you are off to an active start
tubana
tubana
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 28, 2010 2:21 am

Seen from orbit, the planet seemed utterly barren, with blackened mountains and wide gaping rents in the outer atmosphere where turbolasers had scorched the world decades earlier. Angry crimson clouds dominated the planetary sky and the splashes of green that would denote vegetation seemed sadly absent. Dark seas churned and twisted, pounding against the already shattered cliffs with violent force that seemed appropriate given the erratic orbit of the planetary moons. Where other planets glittered with the life of inhabited cities, this world hung silent and black in the void of space, circling a dark red sun like a sullen and angry child. Nothing could live here.

Or so it seemed. Twelve Imperator-class Star Destroyers cruised around the ugly world, each perfectly situated to provide maximum protection for the planet. Hundreds of smaller craft – fighters, shuttles and freighters – darted around the slow-moving behemoths like angry gnats, docking, regrouping, scouting. Despite the planet’s utter lack of appeal, it seemed as busy as any Core World, even the far distant Coruscant.

From where he stood aboard the bridge of the Executor-class dreadnought Allegiance, Commodore Gilad Pellaeon took in the image with growing resentment and anger. It seemed impossible this dead world had become the capital of the Empire, that this miserable hunk of rock and dirt was so important it would require such a mighty force to defend it. If it hadn’t required more effort than he was willing to expend, Pellaeon would have hated the Rebels even more for the Empire’s fall.
=======================================
Seo | Cheap Seo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:19 am

As an Orc I have no idea what a turboblaster is or does BUT if it "blackens mountains" and creates " angry crimson clouds" - then I want one!!! Twisted Evil

This post is just an excuse to say hi; thanks for inviting me; thanks to Pasi for the advice and thank you for the resources. I am new to the alliance and new to the Illyriad but i will be very active and learn fast. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum