Medival Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NAP Offering With NUME

3 posters

Go down

NAP Offering With NUME Empty NAP Offering With NUME

Post  Sherpa Thu May 06, 2010 11:55 am

(Moved from Embassy Request)

Honorable Representatives of Medival Knights,

The alliance of NUME wishes to join in a NAP with MK. As we are both relegated to the NW map area, I believe this initial offering will be mutually beneficial to both parties. A NAP will provide security, diplomatic strength, and a foundation for future collaborations. NUME is a peaceful kingdom and will work well with your Alliance. If any other information is required, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kindest Regards,

Sherpa

Sherpa

Back to top Go down

NAP Offering With NUME Empty Re: NAP Offering With NUME

Post  clantos Thu May 06, 2010 2:02 pm

A little doubt ...
Joining Nume this will certainly inherit their enemies right?
We should see if this union and just a survival tactic on their part ...
I never had any contact with members of the Nume ...
not know their stories ....
But a good one ...
is well studied ...
clantos
clantos
Squire Master
Squire Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherpa Thu May 06, 2010 2:18 pm

Clantos,

Your concerns are well taken, but your reason for doubt is unclear. NUME currently has no enemies. We are not seeking a full military alliance, rather a NAP. You will note from our Alliance home page on Illyriad that we have several NAPs with leading alliances. Obviously, the idea behind this proposal is to foster a relationship of mutual trust between NUME and MK. I have sent several messages to members of MK regarding this proposed NAP, and was directed to your embassy halls, thus we find ourselves in your halls.

I would like to respond directly to your statement of this being a "survival tactic". This NAP is not a survival tactic, we are a peaceful and well-organized Alliance that does not rely on NAPs for survival. Many alliances (several of which you already hold NAPs with) have decided a NAP with NUME is an excellent first step in establishing diplomatic relationships, I hope MK finds this path to be equally rewarding.

If you have any concerns please feel free to address them, clarification often times can be attained by dispelling assumptions.

Best,

Sherpa of NUME

Sherpa

Back to top Go down

Post  tubana Fri May 07, 2010 2:42 pm

Sir Sherpa,

I assume by stating that by your "non survival statement" you see no danger on the horizon for you. This is always a good fortune to have. I doubt not that what you say is true. You seem to be somewhat wise and carefully spoken. However, after giving this situation much thought and with much discussion with my knights, we have encountered a question that has actually come up with one of our current nap partners. That is: you say that a NAP would be mutually beneficial, could you explain to myself and my knights what benefit we might see from this agreement?

We have come to the conclusion that we have been dealing in hypothetical statements and treaties but Illyriad is built on gold, resorces and blood. Which of these do you bring to the table?

Tubana,
Founder of the Mighty Medieval Knights
tubana
tubana
Knight
Knight

http://www.iltavoloitaliano.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherpa Fri May 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Lord Tubana,

You mistake my statement on the issue of survival. I was simply replying to Clantos, who suggested that NUME would seek out MK's support as a survival tactic. It is my intent to indicate that NUME wishes a NAP with MK out of a desire to work with your mighty Alliance, not to use you as a life-line. You will not be disappointed by a NAP with NUME a point a will clarify further but will ultimately be established by our loyal actions.

With that issue aside, I will address your concerns directly. Without a doubt NUME would benefit from a NAP with MK. Your alliance is indeed mighty, in military, economic, and diplomatic power. While NUME is a smaller alliance, we are an excellent group of collaborative players, who are able to bring all of building blocks of Illyriad to the table. Gold, we strive to build our provinces quickly so we may contribute to the success of our allies and support our own kingdoms. Resources, as stated before, although fledgling in nature you will see NUME grow quickly and work to provide a substantial base for economic success. Blood, we are prepared to defend ourselves and the interests of our allies if war comes to our borders, certainly more preparation is needed before we can stand against giants, but amongst nations of our size, we will do our part, and do it well.

A non-aggression pact between Medieval Knights and Numenor would demonstrate your mighty alliance’s dedication to diplomatic growth, and benevolence to those who are just beginning to establish themselves in Illyriad. The greatest offering NUME will bring to the table is one beyond value, loyalty. If you agree to a NAP, you will have a loyal Ally dedicated and grateful for your trust.
I am grateful for your careful consideration of our proposal and look forward to your reply. Regardless of your decision, I look forward to a peaceful and productive future.

Strength and Honor,

Sherpa, Founder of Numenor

Sherpa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down